Most Popular Articles
- Going Online – Part 3 – Finding Your Audience.June 16, 2020 | 8 MINUTES TO READ
- Going Online Part 2 – Platform RequirementsJune 1, 2020 | 7 MINUTES TO READ
- Going Online Part 1 – The Business StrategyMay 10, 2020 | 8 MINUTES TO READ
- A Business Guide to Getting Started with eCommerce.April 9, 2020 | 20 MINUTES TO READ
- Marketing Automation: Turning Visitors into LeadsOctober 23, 2019 | 3 MINUTES TO READ
In this age of technology, efficiency is an evolving concept. What was efficient a year ago may not be as efficient today;
You know how when you go to the grocery store and randomly see Lays chip display in the dairy section? Or chocolate at the end of the canned vegetable aisle?
Reports and data are a wonderful thing for strategic direction in our businesses – but only provide us value if we know how to read and interpret them!
Marketing automation is all the rage these days, and for good reason: it frees up humans to do things humans are good at, and automates repetitive and mundane tasks.